Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Imperfect Chemistry at the wrong timing

More so or less, I am about to tell you that this blog - although it's a spark of my ever-changing mind, is created at the wrong timing. This was created in the midst where I am about to take my removals in Chemistry - Basic Chemistry, that is.

Taking removals at Chemistry would lead you to think that I suck at it, well yes, I could render myself dumb at Chemistry - but one thing that I learned about it is that I am not dumb. Psychological reversal? How about taking this for a thought to ponder - I didn't suck at Chemistry, I simply procrastinated at everything that I did. (I know the word procrastination struck you like lightning, too)

It sounded like a tantrum for what is the consequence of my wrongdoings, but sincerely it is. Chemistry is not a hard subject - but it takes patience and true dedication (As what my friend in school told me) to pass the subject.

As for me, I took things the light way; I slacked lecture (I took it for granted, just so you know) and I have shed my blood (Well, not literally) on the laboratory subject. Chemistry is a pass all course - meaning, you have to pass both lecture and laboratory to pass the entire course. I got a 2.0 on my laboratory subject, a 1.5 on my final examinations (Which is unsurprisingly a lecture-related examination) and a whopping 5.0 in my lecture (Comprising of my quizzes and previous exams taken before the final exam).

I was in aghast when I looked at my final grade at Chemistry - a 5.0, for which I literally begged for my teacher to reconsider provided that I pass the removal exam, in which I am going to take it on the 25th. She granted my wish, because she saw the potential in me to pass the course.

I hope I will pass the course. I pray that I do. As of the moment, I'm going to prepare for it. God bless to you and me, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment